Tuesday, December 18, 2012

WEDNESDAY WALKING TOUR--MY PERSONAL WINTER WONDERLAND...

 


Okay, so anyone who knows me, knows I love holiday decorating. So this is my pictorial tribute to Christmas--this is my personal winter wonderland! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 
 
                               
                            
 
 
Remember the reason for the season!
 
 
 
God Bless, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
 
 
My Christmas angels and I wish you holiday bliss,
Elizabeth Marx
                                                                                                             
 
                                                                                                        

4 comments:

  1. So full of the joy of the season! Thanks for the tour. You have certainly brightened my day!

    Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful new year full of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Susie. Wishing a happy and safe holiday season!
      Elizabeth Marx

      Delete
  2. Oh my word. Elizabeth your winter wonderland is wonderful!! Love the colors in your house as well! Hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas and a great New Years!

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Anna. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.
      E

      Delete